Monday, January 3, 2011

Tiffany Granath Husband Gay

The Constitution speaks to the citizens



On 30 December, Marco Giacomello , law student nearing graduation and blogger very intuitive, which I hope to host in my short space, has published downloadblog.it on an interesting article on the proposal to introduce Internet Constitution I had the pleasure and honor to participate with my opinion.
Last night, reading the post, I was struck by a phrase that I wrote myself:


I, for my part, I believe that the Constitution is so beautiful, with its high-sounding words, and sometimes archaic, but that, after all, already contain everything!
This statement is incorrect.
Our Constitution is certainly a solemn text and solemnity is given by what is for us citizens: the foundation of the Republic and democracy. I have a special respect for those 139 items ... as well as vocabulary, my favorite book.
But the Constitution is in fact extremely simple .
At a recent conference on the simplification of the administrative language, which I attended and I mentioned in a post , I have learned that our fundamental charter contains 1357 words in even 93 percent is part of the basic vocabulary of Italian. Over 1200 terms are among the most commonly used by people in their normal conversations. This means that the Constitution does not contain difficult words, or high-sounding archaic. The Constitution speaks the language of its citizens.
It is in this that I believe is his strength in having survived to different historical eras and the evolution of language but of thought, keeping unchanged the necessary authority. It is a text that speak to people because include the citizens, all citizens, regardless of age, qualification or profession.
So I wonder, and it's really a question, do not take a stand: the right to think is to modernize the language of the Constitution to make it more consistent with the state of technology ? Maybe it is for me and for those who know about the internet, what is broadband, an email, the iPhone, a podcast. But it is for, how can it be my granny, is that "internet" is a word a little 'hard to pronounce? Maybe not, because the Constitution is all and is designed per sembrare cucita addosso ad ognuno di noi.
Non tacciatemi di essere conservatrice perché non è la verità. Ritengo solo che sia doverosa un’attenta riflessione prima di modificare anche solo una virgola del testo costituzionale, per rispetto di un simbolo che accomuna un’intera nazione.

Per la storia di questa foto, vai al Salotto di Marckuck .

Licenza Creative Commons

0 comments:

Post a Comment