Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fire Hazard Worksheet

Mitridatizzato? Surprise

mitridatizzare know what it means? A good dictionary would "gradually accustom someone to toxic substances, so as to render them harmless." A trick invented by Mithridates to escape attacks by the king greek experienced firsthand.
mitridatizzato I feel every day and perhaps survive the poisons that breathing steadily, but the habit that I fear most is that of my soul that could be done la fine di troppe anime  che la circondano.
Viva sì, ma piena di veleno che non viene nemmeno più riconosciuto tale. Giorno per giorno, da anni, ci arrivano notizie del tracollo morale della nostra politica che senza più vergogna cerca di ergere le proprie debolezze a virtù. Sempre più squallida, povera di idee, individualista.
Chi alza la voce per condannare queste pratiche viene additato come moralista perché quotidianamente l'asticella che separa il lecito dall'illecito viene spostata in direzione di quest'ultimo. Chi era in prima fila nel "family day" oggi sostiene che non concedersi qualche orgetta (o bunga bunga) è da finocchio comunista,  mentire è lecito, rubare da furbi. 

The rogue does not lose its support because its voter forgives sins every day and at most would prefer that more sinister silence descended on the guilty for not rubbish the country. If you have a moral means to be held up as a moralist, so be it, but my soul still recognizes the poison and what shocked me 15 years ago still gives me stomach turn.
not toss stones because the burden of sin weighs down my hand, but at least let me ask who is in check easy to blackmail and is mocked by the world can no longer claim the right to represent me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment