Saturday, October 23, 2010

What To Say When Preferring Cash Gifts

Why do not write or very rarely?

Here is what I call some of my 9 (nine) players.

What 's to write? Bring the usual nonsense? To this "onerous" job "scoop-and" there are other sites!?! "Billionaires".
Furci really do not interest me (more) Furci did not want to change "for the better," Furci to recycle everything at 'outwards on rubbish.
Murali, moles, patches, gallinae, cry and pee pee, recycled riffs, chronic lack of funds, deep gorges, evil tongues, eyes hidden illiterate writers, would-be photographers, everyone is talking without saying anything, no one shows his face, even the back, complaints, complaints, and complainants querulanti, asphyxiating, fragrant and smelly but puzzoveloci.
Too "..... ORI, professors, doctors, masters, directors, mischief, my lord, assessors workers, voters .....

then I leave the 'arduous task of "scoop" to other ..."..... ORI ", so the truth will NEVER be published, the most modified, cut, stitched, patched, stirred, withdrawn, fried ....... as the 'air we breathe in this place a tourist destination, I would say to "self-defeating vocation," a place where there are more ways to "escape" in that' entire universe known to us.

Sincerely and ... after me the deluge!!

Pippo Caminiti

0 comments:

Post a Comment