Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can Alcohol Delay Periods?

Nesta who?

There is talk of ethnic groups between one configuration and another here in the office because there are Malaysians, Indonesians, Chinese, and yet I jokingly dubbed by Firuz "the albino".
I am to explain how the ethnic groups are very homogeneous in Italy now, because Milan is the largest Chinatown Italian official, many immigrants from North Africa or the Middle East.
In addition our nation and domination between different latitudes is a nice mix in itself and already between me and my leaves do not then there are all these similarities and I might seem more German than Italian.
"Noooo - I answered a local fan of AC Milan - you see that you're Italian."
And what, I wonder?
"Bring your hair as players in Serie A, as Alessandro Nesta!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment